How To Use Aurora Devices?
Once you have placed your Aurora therapy device in its desired location and switched it on, follow these steps for optimal results.
Once you have placed your Aurora therapy device in its desired location and switched it on, follow these steps for optimal results:
- Avoid wearing clothes, applying make-up, or covering your body in any way. Aurora works best when applied to exposed skin as any clothing will reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. Swimwear or thin underwear can be worn while still achieving fantastic results.
Contact lenses should also be taken out before treatment. Safety glasses are only necessary if your eyes are sensitive to light or if recommended by your doctor.
- Depending on your preference, you may sit or stand during treatment. Ensure that you are positioned close to the device: a distance of about 15 centimetres is ideal.
Make sure to follow the recommended guidelines.
- If you are not experienced in using red light therapy, we recommend that you start with individual smaller sessions and then gradually increase the duration and frequency. On first use, 2-minute treatments are more than enough to achieve visible results. Over the next three weeks, you can gradually increase the session duration to 10-15 minutes.
It’s best to begin your therapy routine with a whole-body treatment, which you can then supplement with individual sessions that specifically target problem areas (painful joints, muscular injuries, or any spots of discomfort). This treatment will reduce any inflammation and accelerate the healing process.
- To achieve the maximum long-term health benefits, we recommend working towards a routine of one red light therapy per day.
When treating a specific injury or area of discomfort, you can undergo multiple sessions of red light therapy per day. If taking this approach, allow a 6-hour break between each therapy session. This will ensure that you get the best results out of your red light device.
In order to optimise the health benefits of Aurora, no more than 3 days in any given week should be skipped. If you’re short on time, even a brief session of a few minutes will suffice.
- Your Aurora can be used at any point throughout the day. One session of Aurora in the morning will leave you brimming with energy throughout the day. Used in the evening, Aurora can help regulate your sleep patterns and give you a great night of rest. Tailor your usage to fit your schedule and suit your particular needs.